Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweet Girl...

This past weekend was a lot of fun, but super busy! Friday night we stayed in Tahlequah with my parents so that I could go to a women's ministry event at Cornerstone (my parents' church). It was really fun; my aunt was one of the speakers, and my mom made all the food. Eric spent the morning with Hannah... which explains the onesie... :)


Then Saturday afternoon, Eric and I came home so that we could go out that night to celebrate our friend Jamey's 30th birthday and Hannah spent the night with Mama and Papa, where she was of course, completely spoiled. Sunday, my parents brought her up here after church and she had her hair done and looked so cute, we had a great photo-op....







Hannah just has such a sweet disposition (haha, most of the time!), and these pictures are some of our new favorites :) I know, I know... I say that with every picture!





3 comments:

  1. What great pictures of Hannah. Love those smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, is there a sweeter girl than that?? She has the best smile!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys in November!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures!!!! She is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete