Monday, August 23, 2010

JBF Sale and Dancing!!!

Last night, while Hannah was taking a bath, Eric was playing music and we discovered there is one song she really loves, and she's been playing it on Eric's phone over and over and dancing to it... Here she is today, dancing and twirling:


She cracks us up!

Every year in Tulsa, there is a big Just Between Friends (JBF) consignment sale in the fall and spring, and while we have some here in Fayetteville and Northwest Arkansas, the one in Tulsa is HUGE! Thanks to my friend Julie, who as a volunteer got to go the "presale," Hannah now has an awesome kitchen playset!

It's going to be her Christmas present from us this year... if I can wait that long to give it to her :) It has some bowls and dishes and even has a phone that goes with it. And, even better, it was only $35 dollars!! Thanks for picking it up for me Julie - I definitely would have missed out by waiting until today!

So, when I went to Tulsa today to pick the kitchen up from Julie's, I also went to the actual sale, and got Hannah some great clothes for this fall and winter. I cleaned out her closet and drawers yesterday, and while she had tons of clothes for the rest of this summer, and tons of pants for the fall - she only had two long sleeved shirts. So, I think I managed to get some great stuff today for her!


Hannah didn't enjoy shopping quite as much as I did, but we had a great time in T-town!

3 comments:

  1. okay, the dancing is hilarious! so cute! that is the same kitchen we have and we paid a whopping $100 for it!
    way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dancing Hannah! Too cute!!!! And way to go on the sale! I love getting awesome deals like that! That kitchen is amazing! She will get countless hours of use out of that, for sure! And the clothes are adorable! Great finds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video of Hannah is soo adorable!! I love it!
    Oh, what I would have done for a kitchen like that when I was little! Hannah will have lots of fun!! Love the clothes!

    ReplyDelete