Sunday, March 15, 2009

A great weekend!

My parents and my cousin Ashlea came to Fayetteville this weekend to help us put Hannah's room together. It's still a work in progress, but we're loving it so far! We had the room painted this past week, and the final pieces of baby furniture came in on Friday, so my parents were able to pick it up in Tulsa before they came to town. Ashlea will be moving to Fayetteville this fall to go to school at the University of Arkansas... and we are excited that she will definitely be Hannah's favorite babysitter!






Also, this weekend, our new china hutch got delivered and while it has absolutely nothing to do with the baby, we were equally excited about it. We have been going to the Ashley Furniture Home Store almost every other week to look at it since we first saw it over a year ago, and Eric came up with the idea to surprise me with it a couple of weekends ago. (He is brilliant, that hubby of mine!). Unfortunately, it had to be ordered, but it came this weekend and it was just what our dining room was missing. Now we are feeling like our house is getting more and more complete... which is nice, because I'm thinking that once Hannah gets here, we won't have much time to work on it!

Finally, today, I came to the conclusion that my baby bump has been getting bigger by the day... and I still have two months left! But, I'm not going to complain because so far my pregnancy has been pretty easy, (well, besides the nausea that came back as soon as I mentioned it going away) and I'm thankful Hannah is growing big and happy in my belly!

3 comments:

  1. How exciting to click on your blog today and see Hannah's room!! I love it!! With those paint colors and the bedding--it is so adorable and cheery! You guys did an awesome job! Won't be long and the sweet little miss will arrive. Your new china hutch looks really nice, too! What a pretty one! Exciting days and lots more to come!! Thanks for sharing the tummy pic, too. Yes, that Hannah is growing lots these days. Nice to hear that she'll have a great babysitter!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby room!! It's so beautiful and I love the flowers and quote on the wall- you are GOOD! I'm very impressed. And the new hutch is perfect. And yes, I agree, it's good to get the house taken care of now!!!
    Tell Eric we said hi! Miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete