Sunday, January 23, 2011

November 2010

November was another great month for us... Eric and I both have birthdays in November (two days apart!), so we always do something super fun. This year, Eric decided to surprise me with tickets to see Wicked in Tulsa, but as usual... I figured it out beforehand :) I have a habit of always seeing his email at the most inopportune time (for him at least!). Anyways, we went to Tulsa on the 19th to see our awesome friends, the Beams, for the last time (at least for awhile) because since November, they have moved to Toronto!! We met them at Spaghetti Warehouse and then they watched Hannah while we went to the show. The show was so awesome - I was so excited that Eric thought about buying me tickets. I've been talking about wanting to see it for the past couple of years!






We love the Beams, so we are really hoping they will be coming back to Tulsa in a couple of years!


For Thanksgiving, Norm (Eric's dad) came to visit and we had a lot of fun with him while he was here. Hannah loved seeing her Pepere! Eric and his dad got the huge project of redoing the floor of our shed, so that was awesome! When we moved it this summer, the floor was definitely in need of repair, and now we are able to fill that sucker up! It's great :) Thanks Norm!!!



1 comment:

  1. I MISS YOU!! I will call you this week to catch up. I want to hear all about your trip!

    Jules

    ReplyDelete