Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Wow

This is Eric again...

I've seen a lot of cool things in my life, but what we saw yesterday was probably the most amazing thing ever.

Since our doctor was too booked to do our ultrasound, we went to a different clinic. I brought my camera with the intention of taking video of the ultrasound, but the technician said I couldn't video the screen. I really wish we could have.

At first, she went through and measured a bunch of stuff...

"This is the leg.", "This is your hoosy-whatsit.", "That is the face (Which actually looked really creepy).", etc.

Then, we saw the first profile. The baby has come a LONG way since our first ultrasound.

I'll let you compare the pictures in Michelle's post to this one.
.
But even more amazing, was watching her move. Her arms and legs were waving and she was touching her face. I felt completely mesmerized by how incredible the whole thing was. At one point, the technician left the ultrasound thingy in one place and said "Let's just see what she does." Most amazing thing ever....
.
She didn't give us the definite sex, but the concensus seems to be girl. As much as most every dad wants a son, I am really excited about having a daughter. I just hope she likes baseball.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kids! How exciting! I sure couldn't tell the sex. Guess I really didn't know where to look! They never had things like this when I was pregnant but of course that was back in the dark ages! Ha! Ha! I am so happy for you and pray that things go along well for both of you and Hannah! We are enjoying having C, M and kids here. They have gone off for a while. They will be back so we can get to the new Tom Cruise movie at Brass City Mall at 1:20. We will come back here for cocktails and then go to Charcoal Chef for dinner. They will leave tomorrow morning, drive for two days and get home Friday night. Sure will miss them. They put a litle spice in our lives! Love and Prayes, Gram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys, I'm so bummed that they couldn't tell the sex for sure! But, I'm sure in the next one they'll be able to figure it out... This blog is a great idea! I'm so excited for you guys! You're going to be awesome parents-that baby is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete