Friday, January 16, 2009

Our week in Denver

This week, Eric and I were in Denver for a little vacation. It's our last one before Hannah comes. Eric had a conference Monday through Thursday, so I flew out here on Tuesday, and we have been having a great time ever since! We've done some sightseeing, eaten at some cool restaurants, had a blast playing games at Dave and Buster's, and saw some great movies. We even got a couple of massages... what else would you do on a relaxing vacation? Also, it is actually warmer here than it is back home, so that was a big plus. On the afternoons when Eric was in his conference, I had quite a bit of time to kill, so I spent it shopping... with my favorite shopping being for Hannah, of course. There were some fun outlet stores near our hotel, as well as a Gordman's that was having a huge sale of 50% off all clearance items, so I was able to pick up some super cute outfits. Here are some pictures, because I am just so excited about it - my first clothing purchases for our soon to be here baby! My favorites are the baby shoes... they are so freakin' adorable!







4 comments:

  1. Those outfits are soooooooooo cute! So glad that you guys had the chance to enjoy some time away! I'm so excited about Eric's flight from Minneapolis with us! He may want to pretend he doesn't know us though! Flying with our 2 cherubs will be interesting... Brad is technically an "infant in arms" which is just hilarious. We're going to need to bring along his birth certificate or else they won't believe us. Wish you could be there too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those outfits are so cute that I can barely stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And oh yeah, so glad you guys could both go to Denver and that you had such a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you were able to take a vacation. From now on it will not be so easy. I, too, love those cute little shoes. The outfits are adorable! Love, Gram

    ReplyDelete