Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cute Boo Pics

This girl loves her sleep!

Having fun on her play mat


Preppy Boo


Lounge Lizard Boo


First freckle!!


Laughing at Mommy




Contemplative Boo


PTL!

Precious Boo
Finally, here is a cute video (well, I think it's adorable). I have been reading a book called "The Happiest Baby on the Block" that my sister-in-law recommended and it's been really helpful. Part of it talks about the importance of swaddling, and so I've been trying to swaddle Hannah like they say in the book - arms in, super tight. She usually sleeps with her arms out, so this has been a bit of a struggle. I will say though that when we can swaddle her with her arms in, she really does sleep better. But we took this video the first time we tried to do it and she was clearly confused!


1 comment:

  1. That video is so funny!! I love all the pics and I'm so glad you all got to enjoy the time with his family! Miss you all:) Hey-we're in NC, but I'll call you back soon, promise!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete