Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mother's Morning Out

Hannah started going to Mother's Morning Out in November, so of course, I'm just now blogging about it :) She goes twice a week, and we think she's really liking it! She gets to color and play with other kids her age, and it gives me a chance to get some errands done throughout the week. We pack her lunch everytime... it's so cute!

Here are pictures of her on her way to school over the last few months...



(first day!)




 (I love this face... haha!)

Here are  some pics of the art projects she has worked on!








2 comments:

  1. My, doesn't Hannah look so grown up, walking out to go to M.M.O. so Mommy can have some time to herself! And such beautiful artwork! My favorite is the flower with the hand print pedals. (Hint, hint) :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I mean hand print "leaves". :-) Love it!

    ReplyDelete