Thursday, May 19, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We were in CT for Mother's Day this year, and spent the day with Eric's mom, Betsy and her husband Bill. It was great to celebrate with her, and I think she felt really special as well. Lori, Gary, Gary's wife Katie, Eric, Hannah, Lila and I all went to church with Bill and Betsy and then we went to a super yummy restaurant afterwards for a great Mother's Day brunch. Then we went to their house and sat and talked. It was a great day!





Then, to celebrate my Mother's Day, Eric and Hannah and I spent a day driving up the coast of Connecticut and eating yummy seafood at one of my favorite CT restaurants, Lenny and Joe's. We had a great day of looking at fancy houses on the beach, and just spending the day together.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom, who is such a great friend and mentor. She is someone I truly look up to... I mean, she clearly did a great job raising her daughter :)

Also, Happy Mother's Day to Jeanne! It was great to see her on Mother's Day as well, and I know she had a great day hanging out with her son, Evan!

1 comment:

  1. Totally loved spending Mother's day with all of you!
    Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete