Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hannah's B-day Parties (Round 2)

So, after two parties in CT, it was time for two parties down here... one in Fayetteville with all of your friends, and one in Tquah with the whole fam!
The theme for your party here was "Ladybug Love" - to which Eric responded with "She doesn't even express any interest in ladybugs." Haha - I told him that until Hannah was able to tell me what kind of party she wanted, then I was picking the themes based on the cuteness of the party decor. I think that's perfectly acceptable, don't you? Heehee.

I saw a decoration set on Etsy for this, and I bought it three months ago, so all I had to do was print the stuff out on cardstock, and then hang it up! It was so easy!! This is our attempt at a panaramic pic of the decorations...

We decided to just do cake and ice cream this time, due to the fact that I knew I had to work until 10pm the night before, and we had just gotten back from CT six days before and were still exhausted!


So, my Aunt Pam came over and was the Storybook Lady, which actually didn't go over too well with the kids because they weren't really in the mood to pay attention! Haha - who would have guessed with a bunch of two year olds?

















It was such a great party and Hannah had a great time! Thanks to everyone that came!!

2 comments:

  1. That ladybug cake is soooo cute! Wish I could have been there to celebrate Hannah's bday! I guess I'm a bit behind on reading your blog too!

    ReplyDelete